1. Details of the Service Provider Hévíz Holiday House, Csepeli Gábor private person Registered office: 8380 Hévíz, Szent András u. 8. Tax number: 54916988-1-40
2. General rules 2.1. These "General Terms and Conditions" regulate the use of the Service Provider's accommodation and its services.
2.2. Special, individual terms and conditions do not form part of the published General Terms and Conditions, but do not preclude the conclusion of separate agreements with travel agents and organizers, sometimes with different conditions depending on the type of business.
3. Contracting Party
3.1. All services provided by the Service Provider are used by the Guest at his own risk.
3.2. If the order for the services is handed over directly by the Guest to the Service Provider, the Guest is the Contracting Party. The Service Provider and the Guest jointly become contractual parties (hereinafter Parties) if the conditions are met.
3.3. If the order for the services is handed over to the Service Provider by a third party (hereinafter referred to as the Intermediary) on behalf of the Guest, the conditions of cooperation are regulated by the contract concluded between the Service Provider and the Intermediary. In this case, the Service Provider is not obliged to check whether the third party legally represents the Guest.
3.4 In view of the health safety risks of the activity, the Service Provider can only provide the services if the guest provides his / her name and address to the Service Provider before using the service.
4. Conclusion of the Contract, method of booking, modification, notification obligation
4.1. Upon the request for a quote sent orally or in writing by the Guest, the Service Provider will send a quote. If no specific order is received within 48 hours of sending the offer, the Service Provider's termination of the offer will be terminated.
4.2. The Contract is concluded with the written confirmation of the Guest's written or oral reservation sent by the Service Provider, and thus qualifies as a Contract concluded in writing. An oral reservation, agreement, modification or its verbal confirmation by the Service Provider is not of contract value.
4.3. The contract for the use of the accommodation service is for a specified period.
4.3.1. If the Guest leaves the room permanently before the expiry of the specified period, the Service Provider is entitled to the full consideration for the service stipulated in the Contract. The Service Provider is entitled to resell the room vacated before the expiry date.
4.3.2. The prior consent of the Service Provider is required for the extension of the use of the accommodation service initiated by the Guest. In this case, the Service Provider may stipulate the reimbursement of the fee for the service already performed.
4.4. Amendments and / or supplements to the Agreement require a written agreement signed by the Parties.
5. Advance payment, cancellation policy
5.1. The contracting party (guest) is not obliged to pay an advance.
5.2. Cancellation policy, penalty (grief money) rate - 7 days before arrival, cancellation without penalty - in case of cancellation 6-3 days before arrival 50% of the deposit will be credited - 2 days before arrival or in case of absence (no show) the full amount of the deposit will be credited
5.3. In the case of booking the products of the Service Provider subject to special conditions, in case of group travel or events, the conditions set out in the individual Contract differ from the above.
6.1. Current prices of the accommodation on the accommodation's website (www.hevizholidayhouse.com).
6.2. The Service Provider is free to change the announced prices without prior notice.
6.3. Prices do not include tourist tax (IFA). The amount of the tourist tax is determined by the Municipality of Heviz and must be paid extra in addition to the accommodation fee. 6.4. You can inquire about current discounts, promotions and other offers at email@example.com.
7. Family discounts
7.1. Children up to the age of 3 stay for free.
8. Payment method, guarantee Individual guests:
8.1. The service provider claims the consideration for the services provided to the Contracting Party on the day of arrival during check-in.
8.2. The Contracting Party's account may be settled in HUF, and / or a) the Service Provider accepts cash-saving payment instruments, OTP SZÉP card, Paypal, Revolute, Bank Transfer. Travel agencies: The contract with the service provider includes the individual payment terms.
9. Method and conditions of using the service
9.1. The Guest can book the apartment or room from 16:00 on the day of arrival (Check in) and check out by 10:00 on the last day of the stay (Check out), if possible until 11:00 in the morning.
9.2. If the guest wishes to occupy the room before 09:00 on the day of arrival, the price of the previous night will be charged.
9.3. After 11:00 we will charge a room extension fee (after prior arrangement) in the amount of 15,000 HUF / room and by paying this fee it is possible to stay in the room until 18:00 on the same day (late Check out). It is also possible to arrive early (by prior arrangement) (HUF 15,000 / room) and by paying this fee it is possible to stay in the room from 09.00 on the same day.
10.1. Pets can be brought to the Service Provider's accommodations ONLY AFTER ADVANCE.
10.2. The arrival of the pet in the apartment must be announced by the guest at the time of booking, if the guest does not indicate this in advance, the Service Provider will charge the guest for the extra pet surcharge.
10.3. The Guest is fully responsible for the damage caused by the pet, he pays the fee for any extra cleaning on the spot, the amount of compensation is valid according to point 16.
11. Refusal to perform the contract, termination of the service obligation
11.1. The Service Provider is entitled to terminate the Accommodation Service Agreement with immediate effect, thus refusing to provide the services if: a) the Guest does not use the provided apartment or facility for the intended purpose b) the Guest behaves in a way that is objectionable, rude, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, threatening, abusive or other unacceptable behavior with the safety and order of the accommodation, its employees c) the Guest suffers from an infectious disease. d) the Contracting Party fails to fulfill its payment obligation under the Contract by the specified date
11.2. If the Contract between the parties is not performed due to “force majeure” reasons, the Contract shall be terminated.
12. Illness and death of the guest
12.1. If the Guest becomes ill during the period of using the accommodation service and is unable to act in his / her own interest, the Service Provider will offer medical assistance.
12.2. In case of illness / death of the Guest, the Service Provider claims cost compensation from the relatives, heirs or account payers of the patient / deceased; the possible medical and procedural costs, the consideration for the services used before the death, and any damage to the equipment in connection with the illness / death.
13. Rights of the Contracting Party
13.1. Pursuant to the Agreement, the Guest is entitled to the intended use of the ordered apartment and the facilities of the accommodation, which are included in the standard range of services and are not subject to special conditions.
13.2. The Guest may file a complaint regarding the performance of the services provided by the Service Provider during the stay at the accommodation.
13.3. The Guest's right to complain expires after his departure from the accommodation.
14. Obligations of the Contracting Party
14.1. The Contracting Party is obliged to pay for the services ordered in the Contract by the date and in the manner specified in the Contract.
14.2. The Guest shall ensure that the child under the age of 14 under his / her responsibility stays in the Service Provider's hotel only under the supervision of an adult.
15. Liability of the Contracting Party for damages The Guest is responsible for all damages and inconveniences that the Service Provider or a third party suffers due to the fault of the Guest or his companion or other persons under his responsibility. The Guest is responsible for paying the damage caused to the Service Provider (eg extra cleaning: from a gross price of HUF 15,000). This liability also exists if the Injured Party requests the repair of the damage directly from the Service Provider.
16. Rights of the Service Provider If the Guest fails to fulfill the obligation to pay the fee for the services subject to penalty or ordered but not used in the Contract, the Service Provider shall be entitled to a lien on the personal property which he took with him to the hotel to secure his claims.
17. Obligation of the Service Provider The Service Provider is obliged to: a) to perform the accommodation and other services ordered on the basis of the contract in accordance with the valid regulations and service standards (b) investigate the guest's complaint and take the necessary steps to resolve the problem
18. Liability of the Service Provider for damages
18.1. The Service Provider shall be liable for any damage caused to the Guest that has occurred within its facilities, due to the fault of the Service Provider or its employees.
18.1.1. The Service Provider's liability does not extend to damages that occurred due to an unavoidable cause outside the Service Provider's employees and guests, or caused by the guest himself.
18.1.2. The Service Provider may designate places in the apartment that the Guest cannot enter. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage or injury that may occur in such places.
18.1.3. The Guest must report the damage to the apartment immediately and provide the apartment with all the necessary information to clarify the circumstances of the damage or to record a police report / police procedure.
18.2. For valuables, securities and cash, etc. the Service Provider is not responsible.
18.2.1. The Service Provider is not responsible for personal items left in the Service Provider's public spaces or suites (apartments).
18.2.2. The Service Provider shall not be liable for the valuables left in the vehicle in the Service Provider's parking lot, and the Service Provider shall investigate the occurrence of damages caused in the parking vehicles.
19. Confidentiality The Service Provider is obliged to fulfill its obligation under the Contract in accordance with Act LXIII of 1992 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Disclosure of Data of Public Interest. Act in accordance with the provisions of the law and the relevant legal regulations related to data protection - and if the Contracting Party has brought this to the attention of the Service Provider - in accordance with the relevant internal rules of the Contracting Party.
20. Force majeure A cause or circumstance (for example, war, fire, flood, weather, power outage, strike) beyond the control of a party (force majeure) shall relieve any party from its obligations under the Contract until such time or circumstance there. The Parties agree to use their best endeavors to minimize the possibility of these causes and circumstances occurring and to repair the damage or delay caused thereby as soon as possible.
21. Law applicable in the legal relationship of the parties, court of trial The legal relationship between the Service Provider and the Contracting Party is governed by the provisions of the Hungarian Civil Code. Any dispute arising out of a service contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the place where the service is provided.